Saturday, November 23, 2013

Philippe Fernandez: Come One Come All

Title: Come One Come all
Artist: Philippe Fernandez
Date: Nov 2010
Size: 20"W X 16"H inches
Media: Acrylic on wood panel, sides 1/inches
Style: Realism/Impressionism 

Philippe Fernandez was born October 30, 1976 in Long Beach CA. He was an only child and he spent his years in La Mirada, CA. He is a passionate self taught visual artist and have love for fantasy and fairy tales. He is self representing and has managed to grace over 1000 private and corporate collections worldwide, and has garnered a devoted following by collectors of all ages.
"My art is not a memory or a thought. It's what I hold in my heart and hands. My art is me. It's who I am. It's where i wish to be." -Philippe A. Fernandez
 http://www.jacketflap.com/profile.asp?member=FairyTales

 This piece shows a beautiful scene of a fantasy circus with the bright red balloons flying in the air and the bushes cut into an elephant and giraffe shape, it all ties into a circus theme.

Posted by Mai Yia Thao

No comments:

Post a Comment